Shark Tank India Season 2 is a business reality show that is renewed for the second season in India. It is an Indian franchise of the famous American show Shark Tank. The show is to hunt entrepreneurs in India. People who are looking to start a firm with unique ideas can use this opportunity. The ideas will be judged by top entrepreneurs (sharks) like Anupam Mittal, Amit Jain, Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar, Ghazal Alagh, and Peeyush Bansal.
These self-made billionaires will assess the business concepts and ideas presented. If the sharks get impressed, they will invest money in promoting the business and mentoring each contestant. The Shark Tank India season 2 show will be aired on Sony TV. You can watch all the latest episodes of Shark Tank India season 2 online on the SonyLiv app.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Episodes Name
- Shark Tank India Episode 1 – Entrepreneurship Keh Leher Ek Bar Firse
- Shark Tank India Episode 2 – A Bigger Vision
- Shark Tank India Episode 3 – Thrilling and Thunderous Pitches
- Shark Tank India Episode 4 – Idea Meet Opportunity
- Shark Tank India Episode 5 – Investing in the future of India
Shark Tank India Full Details
Check out the links below for daily new episodes of Shark Tank India, contestants on Shark Tank India, memes about Shark Tank India, how to watch Shark Tank India online, how to download Shark Tank India, who the judges are, when the next episode of Shark Tank India will air, and more on MojBuzz.
|Show Name||Shark Tank India|
|Channel||Sony TV (Sony Entertainment Channel)|
|Show Type||Business Reality Show|
|Starting Date (Release Date)||December 2022|
|Day and Timing||Monday to Friday | 9 PM|
|Registration Start Date||2022 (Yet to be announced)|
|Registration End Date||19 June 2022 (Yet to be announced)|
|Online Streaming Platform||Sony Liv, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, MX Player, Amazon Prime Video, Hungama|
Eligibility for the Show
These are the following requirements for a contestant to apply for Shark Tank India Season 2,
- He/she must be a resident of India and 18 years or above (as of April 30, 2022).
- He/she should not participate on behalf of another person.
- Make sure to follow the rules and regulations before entering a show.
- Should carry proper ID proofs during the audition process.
Registration Process for Shark Tank India Season 2
STEP 1: Go to sharktank.sonyliv.com from a browser. Enter your mobile number on the field and tap Generate OTP.
STEP 2: Enter the OTP and complete the captcha process. Finally, tap SUBMIT.
STEP 3: Next, enter the 6-digit OTP on the box and enter the respective captcha.
STEP 4: Click Submit to go to the next step.
STEP 5: Select your preferred Language to fill out the registration form.
STEP 6: Now read the Terms and Conditions and check the three-box to continue.
STEP 7: On the next screen, you have to read all the Instructions and refer to the video to get clear.
STEP 8: After you have read, click Start.
STEP 9: Fill in all the personal details such as Name, DOB, Age, Gender, Email, and more.
STEP 10: Once done, tap Next.
STEP 11: When you have done entering the details, you will receive an Email confirmation.
Shark Tank India will get back to you soon if your ideas and business model are good.
Judges (Sharks 🦈 ) of Shark Tank India Season 2
|Anupam Mittal||CEO & Founder of People Group|
|Vineeta Singh||Co-Founder & CEO of Sugar Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director at Emcure Pharma|
|Peyush Bansal||CEO & Founder at Lenskart|
|Amit Jain||CEO and Co-founder of CarDekho Group|
|Aman Gupta||CMO & Co-Founder at BoAt|
A Look at the Judges and their Net Worth
This year, the judges are Amit Jain, Anupam Mittal, Amit Jain, Vineeta Singh, Namita Thapar, and Peyush Bansal. Except for Jain, everyone else was also in the first season. Here’s everything you should know about them.
- Anupam Mittal: Anupam Mittal is the person who started the dating site Shaadi.com, the real estate site Makaan.com, and the short video app Mauj. It is thought that he is worth about Rs. 185 crores.
- Vineeta Singh: Vineeta Singh is the CEO and Co-Founder of the cosmetics brand Sugar. It is thought that she is worth about 300 crores.
- Namita Thapar: Emcure Pharmaceuticals is run by Namita Thapar, who is the company’s executive director. Her estimated worth right now is close to 600 crores.
- Peyush Bansal: Peyush Bansal is the CEO and founder of Lenskart, an online store for glasses. It is thought that he is worth close to Rs. 600 crores.
- Amit Jain: CarDekho Group’s CEO and co-founder is Amit Jain. He and his brother, Anurag Jain, started the business in 2007. Reports say that Jain’s net worth is close to 2900 crore at the moment.
- Aman Gupta: Aman Gupta is the co-founder and chief marketing officer (CMO) of the popular audio and wearables brand boAt. He is worth about 700 crores right now.
Where to Watch Shark Tank India Season 2 and its Episodes?
You may catch episodes of the Shark India India show in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Some episodes will not be broadcast in certain regions because of licencing constraints.
Depending on your skills and experience, the best way to apply for Shark Tank India 2023 will be different for each person. But here are some tips for applying for Shark Tank India 2023:
1. Carefully look into the show and what it needs.
2. Make a strong application that shows off your skills and what makes you special.
3. Make sure to include details about your business, products, and services.
4. Share stories about how you’ve built successful businesses in the past to show that you’re passionate about being an entrepreneur.
5. Write letters of recommendation from people who know you well that can be used as proof of your qualifications.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Telecast on SonyTV entertainment channel.
Yes, you can simply register for Season 2 of Shark Tank India. The steps to sign up are simple and easy to understand. All you have to do is click on the link below and fill out the form. After you fill out the form, you’ll get a confirmation email with more instructions.
Shark tank India Season 2 Official Site is sharktank.sonyliv.com
Amit Jain is the CEO and Co-founder of CarDekho Group and he replaced Ashneer Grover in Shark Tank Season 2. He started the company in 2007 along with his brother Anurag Jain.
As per reports, Amit Jain’s current net worth is nearly Rs. 2900 crore
Anupam Mittal estimated net worth is around Rs. 185 crore
Vineeta Singh estimated net worth is nearly Rs. 300 crore
Namita Thapar’s current net worth is estimated to be nearly Rs. 600 crore
Peyush Bansal estimated net worth is close to Rs. 600 crore
Aman Gupta’s current net worth is around Rs. 700 crore
Ashneer Grover’s net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 500 crore
Shark Tank India Season 2 Started on 2 January, Monday to Friday at 9:00 PM. You can watch all the latest episodes of Shark Tank India season 2 on the Sony TV channel or online on the SonyLiv app.
Keep Tuned with mojbuzz.com for more Entertainment